Conference ‘Big Data: Connected solutions for better healthcare’
The GIRP Educational Academy is delighted to announce the launch of its newest venture, our conference ‘Big Data: Connected Solutions for Better Healthcare’, to be held in Brussels on 25-26 January 2018.
Over the course of 1.5 day, our stellar line-up of experts and highly experienced speakers will aim to set the ground for an insightful exchange and discussion on big data and its role in improving healthcare and adapting our activities towards a predictive, more cost-effective approach.
Topics to be adressed
- Personalised healthcare;
- Therapy adherence;
- Pricing of medicine and value-based treatments;
- Accessing the existing stock of data and generating further, notably through connected wearables;
- Regulation and Data protection;
- Sustainability of healthcare systems;
- Logistics, stock management and predictive maintenance;
- Sales and marketing.
6 Key Take-Aways
- Deep and concrete insight into making the most of your ready-available data;
- How to ask the right questions to get optimized results from your data;
- Clear derstanding of how to enhance services and logistic capacities adopting a predictive approach;
- How to keep your data safe;
- How will healthcare environment evolve with the development of big data;
- How to further collaboration with non-traditional healthcare partners.